- Personal data we collect.
- Information you give us. In order for you to use our Services and other features of our Site, we will ask you for some of your personal data (e.g. contact information, name, etc.). The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who would like to comment on our blog to provide a username. Those who purchase Services from us are asked to provide additional information including, as necessary, the personal and financial information required to process transactions. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. You can always refuse to supply personal data; however, doing so may prevent you from receiving our Services or engaging in other activities on the Site.
- Web server logs. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically through your use of the Site. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, the files viewed on the Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use analytical software to help us understand this information. This software sends information to its licensor. Other sites and companies may also use this software. As a result, the licensor may collect information that, when aggregated by them, allows them to identify you individually. We have no responsibility for this collection and use.
- Information collected by our customers. Our customers may collect personal data in connection with the Services we provide to them. Compulabs ETC ’s customers control the personal data they collect, and Compulabs ETC will not use or disclose that personal data except as authorized or directed by the customer in the course of our provision of the Services and as governed by our agreement with that customer. If your personal data is controlled by one of our customers, and you have concerns about the way that data is managed or wish to exercise your rights with respect to such data (including your rights of access, amendment, or deletion), please contact that customer directly.
- How we use personal data. Compulabs ETC. will only use the personal data we collect as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- to allow you to use and interact with the Site;
- to provide the Services to you as our customer;
- to inform our continued development of the Site and the Services;
- to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your account with us;
- to send marketing communications related to the services we provide;
- as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes; or
- as specifically authorized by you in writing.
- Disclosure to third parties. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
- when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
- to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
- to third parties who help us provide any part of the Site or the Services, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
- Small Business Administration Statement of Policy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, disability, age or national origin in services or accommodation soffered or provided to our employees, clients or guests.
- Children’s Information. Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- Log Files. Compulabs ETC LLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Last Updated – September 16th, 2023